Saturday 4 June 2011

Silver Crochet Motif Shawl - Design S443

Following my enjoyment of making the aqua crochet motif shawl I decided that I would make another in silver grey and take the project with me on holiday to work on during the travelling and on the evenings when the children were in bed.  Because of our holiday, this is the reason why the fringing on the aqua shawl was left until I returned from our holiday.  I started this on 27th May and finished it 4th June 2011.

This time around I joined the motifs to each other using crochet stitches as I completed the final round of each motif.


I especially love the way that the shaping of this shawl allows the direct centre of the shawl to be at the nape of the neck whilst the two large motifs on either side shape beautifully around the side of the neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment